Grey Thoughts
12.12.07
 
Hate Crimes Against Christians
With all the talk of hate crimes against homosexuals and Muslims, no one seems to take note of hate crimes against Christians, which seem to be on the rise thanks to the deluded rantings of Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins. Hate crimes against Christians far outstrip any of the groups we normally hear about, but obviously, the people who scream about hate aren't really about getting rid of all hate crimes...just the ones they want to get rid of.

From the web writings of the shooter..."I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill. ...God, I can't wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don't care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you ... as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com