Grey Thoughts
26.8.07
 
Pink and the President
'Dear Mr President' is a song that Pink wrote, according to wikipedia, because "I read The New York Times every day, and watch the news. And I was completely disgusted with it. I just felt like....I just needed to write a song. I really wanted to write a song to piss my dad off because he is a Bush supporter."

I'd be completely disgusted if I had to read the New York Times every day as well....

Of course, what is really pathetic is the closing verses of the song where Pink tells off the president because he doesn't know anything about hard work....this coming from a spoilt rock star with diamonds embedded in her teeth, who hasn't had a real job her entire life. Lame.

FYI, her dad is a Vietnam Vet
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com