Grey Thoughts
17.8.06
 
Questions to Ask the Anti-war Left
I;m often amazed at the number of people who rejoice when America gets a setback. I don't know how many times I have heard people gloat over America's failed military attack of Cuba. So to those people, I want to ask these three simple questions...

1) Who is worse, George W Bush or Fidel Castro?

2) Is America a better place to live than Cuba?

3) Why do you think tens of thousands of people risk death to flee Cuba for America?

Cuba is a totalitarian state with a dictator at it's head. I know which answers I would choose.

Update: If you think I am making this stuff up, check out this article, written by communist Marc Frank. (And yes, the Sydney Morning Herald is printing articles by communist journalists...reuters)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com