Morality - Life Love and All That
Light posting this week as I am quite sick, but here are a series of articles that indicate just how far down society is headed...
- The UN's World Health Organisation (WHO) has added the day after abortion pill RU-486 to its list of essential medicines for developing countries. Controlled by its Secular Humanist philosophy the UN continues is push for abortion.
- A homosexual couple in Vancouver is seeking mandatory homosexual education in British Columbia. They want to ensure that homosexuality is taught as a valid, normative and safe lifestyle choice. Apparently legalising homosexual marriage wasn't enough for them to feel validated by society. Those darn slippery slopes just get slipperier.
- In more Vancouver madness, a mother is suing a school so her daughter can be in the boys change room. Apparently is is excluding her daughter from valuable pre match hype and camaraderie for their intergrated sports team. Just wait until homosexual men and women ask for seperate changing rooms as well. All sorts of madness are possible when you live in such a 'progressive' society.
- A Federal court of appeals has upheld a case finding that the law banning partial birth abortions in nebraska on the grounds that there is no exception for the health of the mother. You have to wonder whether the judges even bother to try and understand what they are talking about. If you have any idea at all about partial birth abortions, the abortionist essentially delivers all but the head of the baby and then violently murders it. In case you miss the point...There is no decrease in the risk to the health of the mother of this method over prematurely delivering the baby.
- Africa has problems. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that their society has generated a culture where 1 out of 3 children have sex before the age of 10 or that 17% of children would deliberately spread the AIDs virus if they had it. Clearly this safe sex message is working just as expected.
- The financial cost of an abortion? I have previously spoken of many of the costs and victims of abortions, but this article at the Population Institute does some quick math and finds that the opportunity cost of an abortion is over half a million dollars to a society. And the US wonders why social security is in freefall?
- The US Abortion issue is hotting up again with the pending retirement of several Supreme court judges. This LA Times story looks at the issue and notices some trends in recent years. Apparently, there is 2 to 3 times the interest on campuses in setting up or joining anti-abortion groups. An even more interesting point is that the LA Times pins a date on when the abortion issue (and a trend towards socialism) started a turn around. 1992. I will leave it to you to figure what happened just prior to that.
- The Britsh Medical Association recently dropped its long standing opposition to euthenasia. This article looks at the dirty tricks played in that decision by those wanting to enforce their minority views on the majority. Clearly those pushing these agenda are not about supporting democracy, but instead are willing to use whatever means they can to manipulate the system into achieving their goals.
Always remember that people are actively trying to make christian morality a thing of the past. As they don't follow Christian morals, they have little to no compunction about doing whatever they can to achieve these goals and enforce their minority views on the majority.